Search This Blog

Thursday, 6 May 2010


J.  I have two names...my first name, Jacqueline, given me by our sister Lynne...(when Mum was expecting me, Lynne had a book called 'Baby Jacqueline', so it was just accepted that that was who I would be).  And my middle name, May, named after our paternal grandmother.  
One name given by a sister and one given by parents.
So Victoria, as your sister, I would like to give you a middle name.  I choose GRACE.  I think it has a lovely sound.  I choose it because it is all you represent for me.  
grace
Etymology:  Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Latin gratia favour, charm, thanks, from gratus, pleasing, grateful
1a:  unmerited divine assistance given humans for their regeneration or sanctification
 b:  a virtue coming from God
 c:  seemingly effortless beauty or charm of movement, form or proportion

Victoria Grace...a parent-name and a sister-name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

My Ping in TotalPing.com