This is the dramatic moment a barn owl swooped down and snatched a field mouse searching for food in the snow. Wildlife photographer Mark Hancox waited for five hours in -10C temperatures in a field near Oswestry, Shropshire, to capture the shot on Saturday. He said: "I knew this field was a place where barn owls often hunted in winter so set up camp at the edge of the land facing a steep bank. The bank was covered in snow so I didn't get much time to see the owls before they swooped down. I was wearing six or seven layers on and it was absolutely bitterly cold, but I was determined to get the shot." Picture: Mark Hancox / SWNS.COM
home interior design, modern home interior design, modern home interior design 2011, modern home interior design ideas, modern home office,home interior decoration, home interior design, home interior design ideas, modern home interior design,home interior design, home theater interior design, Home theater interior design furniture, modern home theater interior, theater interior design.
Search This Blog
Tuesday, 21 December 2010
Pictures of the day: 21 December 2010
Pictures of the day: 21 December 2010

This is the dramatic moment a barn owl swooped down and snatched a field mouse searching for food in the snow. Wildlife photographer Mark Hancox waited for five hours in -10C temperatures in a field near Oswestry, Shropshire, to capture the shot on Saturday. He said: "I knew this field was a place where barn owls often hunted in winter so set up camp at the edge of the land facing a steep bank. The bank was covered in snow so I didn't get much time to see the owls before they swooped down. I was wearing six or seven layers on and it was absolutely bitterly cold, but I was determined to get the shot." Picture: Mark Hancox / SWNS.COM
This is the dramatic moment a barn owl swooped down and snatched a field mouse searching for food in the snow. Wildlife photographer Mark Hancox waited for five hours in -10C temperatures in a field near Oswestry, Shropshire, to capture the shot on Saturday. He said: "I knew this field was a place where barn owls often hunted in winter so set up camp at the edge of the land facing a steep bank. The bank was covered in snow so I didn't get much time to see the owls before they swooped down. I was wearing six or seven layers on and it was absolutely bitterly cold, but I was determined to get the shot." Picture: Mark Hancox / SWNS.COM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
desain interior kamar mandi modern model kalimantan desain interior kamar mandi modern model kalimantan desain interior kamar mandi modern ...
-
Hand Made? Heart Made?..the same thing, I think. My hands are tools I use in daily life. Bearing scars of wounds that occur As I do the th...
-
Sumber : http://unic77.blogspot.com/2010/11/kasihan-gan-gmnyah-rasanya-kalo-hidup.html
-
Modern bathroom interior design jakarta model Modern bathroom interior design jakarta model Modern bathroom interior design jakarta model Mo...
-
desain interior kamar mandi modern model yogyakarta Modern bathroom interior design model yogyakarta Modern bathroom interior design model y...
-
minimalist bathroom interior design model yogyakarta minimalist bathroom interior design model yogyakarta minimalist bathroom interior desig...
-
The pattern of life now is much different due to crush of big city life, so there is a need to make the body relax, "said Imelda Akmal,...
-
Banyak orang yang beralih ke susu kedelai karena alergi terhadap laktosa, yang merupakan karbohidrat utama dalam susu sapi. Apa saja keunggu...
No comments:
Post a Comment