Search This Blog

Monday 10 January 2011



Sweet Simplicity...

This darling girl of mind never fails to amaze me!
That's my Katie, over to the left of me.
Since the day she was born, she has been my source of pure joy.
A child who was always content, who rarely cried, who has always rejoiced
in the simple pleasures of life.

This is a girl who has an unspoken gift of communicating with animals.
Who is now devoting her life to helping others live in excellent health,
in mind, body and spirit.
She is now in her third year (only two more to go) at the Pacific Rim College,
studying Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.

You can follow her journey on her own blog at -
http://lifessweetsimplicities.blogspot.com/
just click over there under 'those with a pointed view'
Sweet Simplicity.

I love you darling girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

My Ping in TotalPing.com