Search This Blog

Monday, 28 February 2011

Just home...

It's been a long day...

lots of work...

but that's okay...actually it's good.


Home now and I've made this for dinner

yum! even if I do say so myself!

Rotini pasta (one big handful per person)


cooked al dente.

I elegant red pepper, slice ever-so thin


I yellow, orange (any colour but green) pepper sliced like its red kin.


100 gr (approximately) casalinga salami

100 gr (approximately) soppresata salami

(or whatever salami takes your fancy)


bunch of spring onions, thinly sliced



any other cooked vegetable that you care to add
(I put in cucumber because it was in the fridge).

Mix this lovingly together.

Dressing:
good olive oil - 2/3





vinegar - 1/3





salt,




pepper,






 basil,






 oregano,






 garlic


big handfuls of grated parmesan cheese,


all served with warmed baguette and



a glass of your favourite cabernet or sauvignon blanc...mmmmm heaven
bon apetito
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

My Ping in TotalPing.com