
Family Forever
I've been thinking a lot about 'Family' these past few days, and feeling how much I love and treasure all the people in my life. We're not a large clan, but we're growing all the time! If not with babies, it's kitten's and puppies.

I love that I am getting older, and I've made a vow to myself to stay happy and healthy so I can see my great grandchildren and have them really know me.

After reading my daughter-in-law's blog on her post, see here
http://apeonyprincess.blogspot.com/ about her weekend away at her Aunt and Grannies home. I felt how wonderful this would have been to experience a day like that. I never really had a chance to have a deep relationship with any of my Grandparents. Not really anyone's fault, some died when I was young, and my relocating to another country made staying in touch difficult.
But I think now, how lovely it would have been to have had a visit with them as a young woman, in the garden over a cup of tea.

I hope my grandsons will always come and visit me. So I think I'm going to start to try and become an expert (in their eyes that is) for at least
three things that they love...
Gardening -
I think it will be growing the best strawberries!

A desert -
I will bake them a pie that will keep them dreaming for the taste of it.
A strawberry one of course!

Books -
I will keep introducing them to some of the very best stories ever written!

I love my family
Victoria
No comments:
Post a Comment