I formed this blog to keep ideas I found online for decorating a studio. Things that I wanted to try and work into my future studio space. As things get harder and money gets tighter than ever before, my dream of building a studio seems to get farther and farther away, therefor decorating one seems far away too and has kept me from even looking for ideas lately.
I've heard about building small buildings and even homes with shipping pallets before and seen them here and there but this week it has finally taken on a new dimension for me.
My husband and I have decided to build a 12 foot by 12 foot structure made entirely of used shipping pallets that I can use as my very own art studio. That may not sound like a lot of room but compared to the 4 foot by 6 foot space I have to work in now (the dining area) that would be a vast improvement and it would get my many projects off the kitchen table (YEAH!)
So I've drawn out the plans and even went looking at the way others have made their pallet buildings and I wanted to share this inspiration with you.
A bit of storage made with pallets
This is a pretty house made of pallets.
Love this cute little house also made of Pallets...
I could even add a cute little pallet daybed to my studio for guests or naps maybe?
Office desks and space made of pallets.
Similar to what we will make but ours will have door, windows, wall coverings etc.
Little pallet kids house...
There are so many uses for this often FREE resource and it keeps (at least a few) pallets out of land fills where the vast majority of them go.







No comments:
Post a Comment