Search This Blog

Friday, 30 April 2010

All the beautiful colors!

Shiny happy colors everywhere.

Pale yellow is a great backdrop for lots of colors, see more pics of Jane Dean's Studio...

Check this out! I love how she grouped all of her things on color coordinated shelves. A shelf for blue things, red things, green things etc. Her studio is more fabulous than I can say, there are tons of pictures on her blog and you've got to go check them out!

Oh to love all those gorgeous colors! Such a happy place! You must check out her blog she has the most wonderful creations and idea, you must go and browse!

Ok this is definitely a LOT of purple. You would really have to like purple to go this route (my daughter would love it!)  but I thought the idea of using different tables cut up like this was the coolest thing ever! (you know in a different color, not that I don't like purple, but WOW!)

Even though this was a decorated space for  a wedding I love everything in it. It was designed by Hatch Creative Studio for a bridal event. I love the old suitcases stacked in the back, I really like the table runner of old photos hmmm......green silhouettes in pretty white frames is a nice touch and the books on that faux fire place mantle are stamped, each book has it's pages pointing out and each book has a different letter that spells out hatch creative studio (you can see it better when you go to their website) I may have to do something similar for my studio.
http://www.hatchcreativestudio.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

My Ping in TotalPing.com