Search This Blog

Monday, 7 June 2010


I haven't even left and I'm already exhausted!!!
Packing overwhelms me!
It's not what to take...it's what to leave that I need help with!
I know that I only ever wear a couple of things over and over, but it's the comfort of looking at all the lovelies lying there just in case!
I just can't pack light! Even when I packed for my kayaking trips you would think I was going
on an expedition to Everest!
I need a packing elf to come in and rescue me...Help!
Hopefully by the morning a miracle will happen and I will have everything neatly packed into one tiny suitcase...are you laughing Sis?...I think I can hear you
Anyway, wish me well and keep the blog going darling sister while I'm away...I'll post when I can.

Ok...I think I can squeeze just one more pair of shoes in here...did I just say that out loud?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

My Ping in TotalPing.com