I just love this! Using old purses on a bulletin board to hold things. I have a few old purses myself including one almost identicle to the one on the bottom left except mine has a peacock image on it. I may try to use them in some way similar to this. This is just too neat!
I shared a piece of this gals studio in my dresser post, I adore her studio, go check out her post about being published in Cloth Paper Scissors Studios magazine November 2008...
I like the idea of hanging the old cabinet cards along a piece of ribbon, right out where you can see them.
I really like this studio space, she has some of the neatest things and her blog is more fabulous than I can say. I've been following her for quite a while. Carola at Boxwood Cottage, go check out her blog, love it, follow it...
This image is from flickr stream ( http://www.flickr.com/photos/prettypetalsboutique/2230485765/ ) but I found it on a great site A story book life. There are a tons of AMAZING and inspirational creative space pics there. Go check it out and drool...
I love this simple yet gorgeously layered decorative banner.
Holiday Jenny on Flickr has some very cute projects. Her photo stream is definitely worth checking out!
This studio is so bright and airy I had to show it to you. It belongs to Heather Baily a very talented gal, go check out her blog...
Just a few ideas and inspiration. Hope some of them inspire you.




No comments:
Post a Comment